- Black Lives Matter
- Black Girls Smile hosts a directory of help/crisis hotlines, resources for finding a mental health professional, and more.
- Black Visions Collective
- Chicago Black-Owned Restaurant Relief Fund
- The Chicago Freedom School nurtures leadership, liberatory education and youth activism in young people (ages 14-21) across the city of Chicago.
- Communities United for Police Reform is dedicated to eliminating discriminatory and abusive policing in New York City.
- Fair Fight promotes voter protection and educates voters on elections and their voting rights. The organization has mounted significant programs to combat voter suppression in Georgia and nationally.
- Loveland Foundation makes it possible for black women and girls across the country to receive therapy support.
- The Marshall Project is a non-profit news organization focused on police accountability, policing tactics, and prisoners’ rights.
- Minnesota Freedom Fund An organization that pays criminal bails and immigration bond for those who can’t afford to as we seek to end discriminatory, coercive, and oppressive jailing.
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund The NAACP’s legal organization fighting social justice.
- The Okra Project is a grassroots, organizer-led initiative with the goal of fighting food insecurity in the black trans community.
- RECLAIM increases access to mental health support so that queer and trans youth ages 12-26 may reclaim their lives from oppression in all its forms.
- Reclaim the Block
- ActBlue will split your donation between 38 community bail funds.
- The Bail Project provides bail relief in 22 cities, including New York, Chicago, and Houston.
- The Emergency Relief Fund works within New York City to keep trans people out of jail.
- COVID Bail Out NYC will help post bail for medically vulnerable people held in New York City jails and provide comprehensive post-release support, such as shelter and food, for these individuals.
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Black Lives Matter has created this website with resources that include: Other Ways to Help Petitions to Sign Text or Call And More…
- Black Lives Matter at School – NEA
- 26 Ways to Be in the Struggle Beyond the Streets – From 2014…
- The Commons: Social Change Library
- The Article 20 Network
- Know Your Rights Camp National Police Accountability Project
- How to Support the Struggle Against Police Brutality – The Cut, June 14, 2020
- Lit Hub List of Black-Owned Bookstores – June 3, 2020
- 27 Black-Owned Bookstores You Can Order Online From Now – Bustle.com June 8, 2020