Community No. 57

photo lavender flower field under pink sky

In today’s Community, we are honored to re-introduce prose by C. Adán Cabrera and Jenny Shank. C. Adán Cabrera A Working Class Prayer “for my father, who wakes up in the dark, and who through storm or errant sickness must still ferry strangers to whomever may be waiting for them on the other side…” 433 […]

Read More

Community No. 56

down angle photography of red clouds and blue sky

In today’s Community, we are honored to re-introduce stories and poetry by Steve Henn and D. E. Fulford. Steve Henn Are You Picking Up What I’m Putting Down / Elegy for my friend April, Gone these 20 years “My GF tells meher new friend likes to lift I say I prefer to put down.Not to […]

Read More

Community No. 55

multicolored abstract painting

In today’s Community, we are honored to re-introduce poetry by henry 7. reneau, jr. and stories by Andrew Stancek. henry 7. reneau, jr. Who speak Sass like Scripture? “Who the outside agitator…” Superstition ReviewDecember 1, 2020 ———————- Every Angry Black Man Could Give A Fuck About Post-Racial Politically Correct Rhetoric. That Is The Same Lie […]

Read More

Community No. 54

multicolored abstract painting

In today’s Community, we are honored to re-introduce stories by Annie Dawid and Tony Press. Annie Dawid The Closer You Were, the Less You Knew “When Jules drops Ina off for the procedure, he kisses her deeply, embarrassingly, in the back of the cab and says, “Last time I caress the dear old face of […]

Read More

Community No. 53

teal white and pink paint

In today’s Community, we are honored to re-introduce stories by Paul Beckman and Ann Graham. Paul Beckman Scrub-a-Dub-Dub “It’s a quarter of seven and time to put Henry to bed or my daughter will be all over my case and blame me if he’s late getting up in the morning and cranky from lack of […]

Read More

Community No. 52

DAWN CORRIGAN Dawn Corrigan has published poems and prose in a number of journals and anthologies, and her debut novel, an environmental mystery, was published in 2014. She works in the affordable housing industry and lives in Myrtle Grove, Florida. Title: The Mystery of Titian Hair First Line(s): If there’s one thing I knew growing […]

Read More

Community No. 51

PETRULA LAUDATO Petrula Laudato’s fiction has appeared in Haunted Waters Press, Panoplyzine, The Magnitizdat Literary, The Ocotillo Review, and Crack The Spine. She lives in Boston, Massachusetts. Title: The October I Am Sixteen First Line(s): The October I am sixteen I tiptoe out of my mom’s small pink kitchen and meet a smiling, middle-aged man […]

Read More

Community No. 50

RC DEWINTER RC deWinter’s poetry is anthologized in New York City Haiku (NY Times, 2017), Uno: A Poetry Anthology (Verian Thomas, 2002), in print in 2River View, Meat For Tea: The Valley Review, Pink Panther Magazine, Down in the Dirt, Scarlet Leaf Review, Genre Urban Arts and in numerous online literary journals. Title: Being a Bishop First Line(s): yesterday having discovered […]

Read More